Wild Atlantic Waterpark – A Floating Island of Fun! If you’re visiting Kenmare on your holiday and you love being outdoors, The Wild Atlantic Water Park is a ‘must’ for you and your family! A huge ‘bouncy castle’ out in Kenmare Bay, it’s a fantastic activity for ages 8 to 90!
Wild Atlantic Waterpark – A Floating Island of Fun – Things to Do in Kenmare, A Family Fun Water Park
It’s one of Munster’s largest water parks and one of Kenmare’s most popular attractions, the Wild Atlantic floating island in Kenmare Bay is absolutely awesome! A bouncy castle on the water! Climb the monkey bars, manoeuvre past the obstacle course, run the balance beams, bounce on the trampoline, propel off the catapult or go airborne off the launch pad
A fantastic, outdoor way to enjoy with the whole family – assuming all your family members are over 8 years – the Wild Atlantic Water Park is an excellent day out! The park is just one of a number of activities here on Kenmare Bay and you can combine the Water Park with Kayak Rental for a fun and energetic day out and get to see a little bit more of Kenmare Bay from the water.
Water Park Features
It looks big when you’re standing on the shore, it’s even bigger when you get to it! A huge inflatable with so many things to do!
- Rope Swing
- Climbing Wall
- Obstacle Course
- Slipping Wave
- Jungle Bars
Awesome Water Adventures!
Bring your swimwear, a towel and a change of dry clothes. Wetsuits have been mandatory, as a result of Covid 19. That may or not be still be true, check with them first. Taking your own wetsuit is perfect, but you can rent one, see below. There are also hot showers and changing facilities onsite, and you can enjoy light snacks and drinks in Con’s Bar and Restaurant. You’ll certainly be hungry after an hour on the Water Park!
The Wild Atlantic Water park in Kenmare Bay is excellent fun for all ages from 8 years old to 90. IF you and your family is visiting Kenmare in County Kerry, this is an outdoor attraction not to miss!
Water Park Costs
- Admission: €20 per person, for 1 hour.
- Rent a Wetsuit: €5 (you’re welcome to take your own).
Check these links for their Cancellation Policy and Frequently Asked Questions pages, or here for our Group Discount.
Do I Need to be Able to Swim?
The park will provide buoyancy aids and always have vigilant staff on duty, but it strikes me that a basic swimming ability is only sensible – you’re on a floating bouncy castle, after all.
So Much to Do on Kenmare!
Multi Activity Days. The people that run the Water Park also offer cruise boat tours and kayak rentals for a full day on the bay, plus ‘The Gauntlet’ and obstacle course, crazy golf, paintball and archery sessions! So many things to do! See all the activities on their website at https://staroutdoors.ie/, but a few links are shown below…
- Website: https://staroutdoors.ie/
- Phone Number: +353 (0)64 6641222
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Staroutdoors/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/staroutdoors_kenmare/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StarOutdoors
Water Activities from Star Outdoors
- Wild Atlantic Water Park Booking: https://staroutdoors.ie/adventures/wild-atlantic-waterpark/
- Kayak Rental: https://staroutdoors.ie/adventures/kayaking-canoeing/
- Book a Bay Cruise: https://staroutdoors.ie/adventures/cruise-boat/
And for the Landlubbers!
- Obstacle Course Bookings: https://staroutdoors.ie/adventures/the-gauntlet/
- Crazy golf Reservations: https://staroutdoors.ie/adventures/crazy-golf-at-star-outdoors/
- Archery Reservations: https://staroutdoors.ie/adventures/archery-at-star-outdoors/
- Paint Ball Bookings: https://staroutdoors.ie/adventures/paintball/
More Things to Do in Kenmare!
Escursionismo a Kenmare con KerryClimbing.ie – Passeggiate guidate, arrampicate e magnifiche montagne